Nestled on the beautiful Hawkesbury River is the Juniors Guest House Retreat.
Juniors on Hawkesbury has everything you need to sit back and unwind, including a fully licensed bar and plenty of outdoor activities to keep you occupied. If trying to fit everything in is not your style, it’s also the ideal location to read that book you’ve always wanted to finish.
There’s a vast array of facilities at the resort. With waterskiing, swimming, golf, tennis, volleyball, cricket, jogging, bush walking, snooker, table tennis and a television / video room just to name a few.
Bar service and delicious meals are available at a reasonable price.
What a way to relax and only 90 minutes from the heart of Sydney’s central business district.
Riverview/Tranquil Bush View Room. Cosy queen bedded guest house style room with en suite, with river views or tranquil bush settings.
Facilities: Bar, BBQ Facilities, Car park, Conference/Convention Facilities, Games/Recreation Room, Laundry, Non Smoking Establishment, Pets not allowed, Playground, Swimming Pool – Outdoor, Tour Desk, TV/Lounge Area
Activities: Swimming, Tennis
- Number of Rooms: 30 rooms
- Reception Hours: 7:30am to 9pm Daily
- Opening Hours: 14:00 – 11:00
- Children: Contact Juniors on Hawkesbury for more information.
- Convention Details: Juniors on Hawkesbury can accommodate 12 delegates in a U-Shape set up. Other room set ups are available for more delegates, contact office to find out more details.
- Convention Capacity: 12 visitors